Popular Posts

Thursday, December 23, 2010

unsure but hopeful

Every night for the past few weeks I lay in bed and think about really putting time and effort into this business. I have lots of great ideas, lots of things I want to make, new styles to try, etc. I feel excited about it. Then the morning comes and for some reason I get all these discouraging thoughts about this. I feel bad that all I have to post are pictures of black and yellow hats. I need to get some more inventory to post pictures of, so please stay with me here. I think I may have got to web marketing too soon, but I know in about a month or less I will really have something to show. My goal is to make one or more hats per day. On a good day I can usually get 1 and a half done, so if I just push myself a little longer...Anyway. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment