Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thoughts

So yesterday when I created this blog, I wasn't so sure of what I was doing. I did a lot of thinking on this business last night. I will be editing and making changes to the pages for ordering and pricing in a minute.
For a long long time, I have been struggling with staying at home with the kids and also wanting to contribute to the family finances. I am not in a position where I can have a job outside the home. I have been searching and searching for something that would work for our family. The other night at a party, I was wearing one of my hats, and I got alot of compliments on it. It got me thinking about how I make these hats, I like to make them, they look pretty good, maybe...maybe...should I?
So here it is. I created Knitted By Tracy Winter Wear and I am going to try and make a go of it. I plan on posting a picture of every hat I make so people can see the options. Right now I am making Yellow and Black ones, for my friends in the UMF and CMF. http://www.umfworld.com/States/Utah/NorthernUtah.html
I hope that you might consider following this blog and watch how I progress.
I don't know much about how to customize this blog to make it more appealing to the eye, but I am trying, and like I said, more pictures will be up soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment