Popular Posts

Thursday, October 6, 2011

thinking of changing business name

I am really considering changing my business name, investing in a real website, new business cards, etc. I want to get a hat stand, a table a canopy, etc and hit all the boutiques I can. I want to finish up the fall by going to farmers markets (look for me at the last Kaysville City farmers market next thursday!). I want to put more into this, but I have hardly sold any as it is. I am torn about just going with what I got or making it bigger and better. I do know that I love the knitting, it totally makes me happy and when I don't get to knit in the evenings, I get pretty grumpy. So just some thoughts.
Oh and I am not selling on etsy anymore, that site is just too saturated with this kind of stuff. I think my hats are kind of  a "need to see" kind of purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment