Popular Posts

Monday, September 26, 2011

New Item Offered




My friend Rachel asked me if I could make a "baby bag". I didn't know what that was, so she sent me a picture. There was an infant, in the baby bag and cap, in a picnic basket, and it was so cute! I worked one up, and although it takes about 9 hours to create, I can make these and will now offer them in my product line. My friend Tiffani was kind enough to let me take photos of my product with her newborn in it so I can show my customers what this looks like. Then Jake and I were just playing around, and we put Jerry the cat in it, and oddly enough, he stayed in it and I think may have enjoyed it! :) I think this should be a photo prop only, but as it is a warm bag, maybe it could be used in the winter for a blanket for a baby who kicks the blankets off all the time. I don't know. The customer would have to use best judgement. I am also trying to work up a baby blanket, like a nursing size blanket. I haven't got one done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment